201) Health is happiness.
202) Hear all parties.
203) Heaven never helps the man who will not act.
204) He is a fool that forgets himself.
205) He is a good friend that speaks well of us behind our
206) He is a wise man who speaks little.
207) He is lifeless that is faultless.
208) He is not fit to command others that cannot command
209) He is not laughed at that laughs at himself first.
210) He is wise that is honest.
211) He knows most who speaks least.
212) He laughs best who laughs last.
213) He sets the fox to keep the geese.
214) He that climbs high falls heavily.
215) He that will not work shall not eat.
216) He who does not advance loses ground.
217) He who makes constant complaint gets little compassion.
218) He who makes no mistakes makes nothing.
219) He who risks nothing gains nothing.
220) History repeats itself.
221) Honesty is the best policy.
222) Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
223) I cannot be your friend and your flatterer too.
224) If a man deceives me once, shame on him, if he deceives
me twice, shame on me.
225) If you make yourself an ass, don't complain if people
226) If your ears glow, someone is talking of you.
227) If you run after two hares, you will catch neither.
228) If you sell the cow, you sell her milk too.
229) If you venture nothing, you will have nothing.
230) If you want knowledge, you must toil for it.
231) Industry is the parent of success.
232) It is better to die when life is a disgrace.
233) It is easier to get money than to keep it.
234) It is easy to be wise after the event.
235) It is easy to open a shop but hard to keep it always
236) It is hard to please all.
237) It is never too old to learn.
238) It is no use crying over spilt milk.
239) It is the first step that costs troublesome.
240) It is the unforeseen that always happens.
241) It is too late to grieve when the chance is past.
242) It never rains but it pours.
243) It takes three generations to make a gentleman.
244) Jack of all trades and master of none.
245) Judge not from appearances.
246) Justice has long arms.
247) Keep good men company and you shall be of the
248) Kill two birds with one stone.
249) Kings go mad, and the people suffer for it.
250) Kings have long arms.